Networking4Business have been organising their Simply Networking business events in Greater Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Thirsk since June 2003.
Simply Networking enables you to meet many other businesses, without any commitment or restrictions. Their events are relaxed, informal, have no hidden agendas and attract large amounts of delegates. There is never any pressure to give referrals or to public speak.
Networking4Business events bring:
- Opportunities of new business
- Opportunities to meet new business contacts, leads, clients, customers
- Help get rid of the need to cold call
- Provide opportunities to promote your services/products
- Enable you to meet owners or decision makers from many other businesses
- Allow you to share and gain knowledge, expertise and contacts
- Give an opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences with others
- Meet potential service providers
- Form strategic alliances
Visit the Website: Networking4Business
The North West Chamber of Commerce
Chambers of Commerce North West champions the regional Chamber of Commerce Network as the Voice of Business at regional, national and international level.
The North West has sixteen Chambers of Commerce. Collectively they represent 16,000 business member companies. The membership base varies from sole traders to major international companies, covers a very wide spectrum of sectors and includes many firms which have long historical associations with the region alongside brand new enterprises.
The North West is a region in ‘the heart of England’ in the United Kingdom. At its centre it has major conurbations clustered around the cities of Manchester, Liverpool and Preston but the region also has some of the country’s most beautiful rural areas. There is a long tradition of enterprise and entrepreneurship stemming from some of the founding fathers of the Industrial Revolution in the nineteenth century.
Chambers of Commerce North West, through the collective strengths of the Regional Network of Chambers, is a catalyst for innovative approaches to influencing and developing regional policy.
Visit the Website: The North West Chamber of Commerce